The Sherwood Advantage
"Home Inspection provided by Sherwood Inspection was a very detailed report that was easy to read. It was received within less than 24 hours of inspection."
"Had a prospective home inspected by two Sherwood inspectors. They were thorough, professional, clear, and engaging through the process, and I will call them again when in need."
"Excellent Inspection Service Company! Very thorough. Gives you a secure feeling about the purchase of a home. Nothing was overlooked. We highly recommend Sherwood Inspection Services."
The Sherwood Team is Best-In-Class
Our highly skilled team is led by talented engineer and company founder, David Sherwood. He is the former President of the American Society of Home Inspection (ASHI), located right here in Southern New England. David was appointed to the Home Inspection Licensing Board by the CT Secretary of State, and to this day, he trains our inspectors to guarantee an exceptional inspection service for all of our clients. As Master Inspectors, accredited NACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) and ASHI members, our licensed Sherwood inspectors have helped countless home buyers in Connecticut and Massachusetts uncover problems quickly and efficiently, saving both time and money.
David SherwoodOwner & Inspector
Bradley PetersEnvironmental Tech
Kyle WicklundHome Inspector
Alex BozziHome Inspector
Cathy CorningCommercial/Home Inspector
Adam AndersonHome Inspector
Robert MehrCustomer Experience
Aldi AjceEnvironmental Tech
Matthew NaumecHome Inspector
Meron YemaneCustomer Experience
Our Connecticut Home & Commercial Inspectors
Connecticut offers more than just New England charm, our beloved ‘Nutmeg State’ is filled with historic and groundbreaking architecture like Stamford's First Presbyterian, The Old State House in Hartford, and The Glass House in New Canaan. SIS has inspected a diverse range of buildings with contrasting architectural styles throughout CT from our South Windsor, West Hartford, Danbury and Fairfield locations. With nearly four decades of experience providing home and commercial inspections across Connecticut and Massachusetts , we thought we'd share a few reasons why you should trust our industry experience:
- Our award-winning home inspectors have helped countless clients in CT & MA save tens of thousands of dollars in repair costs.
- We offer a comprehensive range of inspection services for both residential and commercial inspections.
- We know your safety and health are areas of concern, so we’ll inspect and test your property for mold and radon, we’ll even assist you with remediation options.
- We provide foundations testing and have structural engineers on staff that can address crumbling foundation issues.
- Our reports are presented timely, allowing you to quickly understand the condition of your residential or commercial property.
- We offer licensed inspection services in Southern Massachusetts and the following CT Counties: Hartford County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, Middlesex County, New Haven County, New London County, Tolland County and Windham County.
Award-Winning Home Inspectors in Connecticut
At Sherwood Inspection Services, our family is committed to yours. We treat your home as if it were our own. We offer the most accurate home inspection information and reports in the industry. Our experienced team has been awarded “The Angie's List Super Service Award” six years in a row! We take the time to educate both home buyers and their realtors. This quality has earned us the distinction of “Best Home Inspector Training Company in the Country” in 2017 and 2018.
Making Home Inspection Reports Simple For You
We believe in reducing surprises through transparency, and that it’s our duty to guide and educate you through your home inspection process, that’s why our motto is: “We do more than inspect, we educate.” We know how important this purchase is to you, that’s why our comprehensive home inspections and reports are thorough, providing you with detailed insights on possible home care problems, or health concerns. If you’re buying or selling a property in Connecticut or Massachusetts, we’ll work quickly and efficiently to deliver the information you need to make an informed decision.