CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Customer Service Specialist - Sherwood Inspection Services
Do you have a passion for customer service as well as building sales through education? If you answered yes, then you could be the right fit to join our growing team.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Educational style sales capabilities
- Professional email formatting and basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Organized with strong attention to details
- Microsoft Office Proficient with ability to create ads, flyers newsletters, etc.
- Dedicated to superior customer service
- Ability to efficiently work in a team as well as individually
- Ability to proficiently communicate, read, and write in English
- CRM software and multi-line phone system operation experience preferred
- Learn about all Sherwood home inspection services and be able to answer questions, educate, and assist clients regarding all of our products and services.
- Greet clients and visitors, answer multi-line telephones, take messages, schedule and book appointments, transfer calls, etc.
- Respond to emails appropriately and update all client data in CRM.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions including but not limited to; email and other correspondence, client follow up, organizing and maintaining files, scheduling appointments, provide client and inspector support, etc.
- Generate; documents, mail, email blasts, newsletters, flyers, banners, other promotional materials, etc.
- Maintain electronic & hard-copy filing systems
- Operate office equipment (printers, fax machines, copiers, phone systems, etc.)
- Manage various projects
- Conduct appropriate searches to find needed information by using Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.
- Post, upload to, and maintenance social media platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
Be sure you have read and understand the job description. Provide a cover letter and resume with your application.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
-The Sherwood Inspection Services Team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)