SHERWOOD INSPECTION SERVICES IS INTERESTED IN HIRING THE NEXT GREAT HOME INSPECTOR!
Do you have what it takes to be that person?
Sherwood Inspection Services is looking to hire either already licensed home inspectors or individuals who are interested in becoming home inspectors through our industry best intern program!
*Must be familiar with using email and other every-day computer programs*
- Proficient computer skills
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license & insurance
- Must have reliable cell phone with texting & calling
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Learn about services offered by Sherwood Inspection Services
- Availability to work weekdays
- Availability to work some weekday evenings and some weekends
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions
- Must be able to do physically active work (such as climb ladders, walk on roofs, access crawl space, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time)
Please submit a cover letter (stating if you currently are a licensed home inspector or if you would like to become a licensed home inspector) along with your resume with your contact phone number & email address.
Thank you for your interest in our company!
- The Sherwood Inspection Services Team
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willing to Undergo a Background Check
- United States Work Authorization Required
Job Type: Full-time
Earning Potential: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Home Inspection: 1 year (Preferred)
- Constructing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)