The New England Pest Management Association, founded in 1933, is an organization of pest management professionals from Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Working in collaboration with the National Pest Management Association, we provide education and promote professionalism for our industry.
Check out these tips for preventing household pests:
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home including entry points for utilities and pipes
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly
- Call a qualified pest professional for additional advice and treatment