- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Gas Leak Detection
- Oil Tank Inspection
- Pool Spa Inspection
- Radon Inspection
- Termite Inspection
- Thermal Imaging
- Water Testing
- Well Flow Testing
Whether buying, selling, building, or just looking for information about your current home, you’ll need to choose an inspector you can trust.
So why choose Sherwood Inspection Services?
• “We do more than inspect – We educate.” This is our motto, and we take it seriously. We take the time to educate you about what we find during an inspection, and we help you understand what can be done about it. We won’t just point out any problems we find, we’ll help provide direction on how to solve them.
• We will teach you the proper ways to maintain your home so that you can capitalize on your investment when you are ready to sell. At every inspection, we provide our clients with an instructional disk of helpful maintenance tips.
• All our inspectors are highly trained and up-to-date with the latest information about home construction.
• Our reports have your information categorized, color-coded, and prioritized so that you can easily address any needed repairs or upgrades. We illustrate the information with digital photographs.
• We take the time to answer any questions you may have during an inspection. After the inspection, we are available by phone to further assist you with any questions that may arise.
Take the ASHI Virtual Home Inspection Tour
Setting the appointment:
Our team of hand-picked inspectors is growing to fit the needs of our clients. We can schedule your inspection in a timely fashion, and keep you on track. Call, email or fax your needs to us and we’ll schedule your appointment with you.
The inspection itself:
We recommend that our clients attend their inspection if at all possible, and encourage them to ask questions! If you want to take notes, bring a pen & pad. If you’re going to follow your inspector around, we recommend you wear appropriate clothing.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE